Budget Proposal Rubric
These are the questions that should be considered when evaluating proposals for the Budget Committee.
Budget Committee Rubric, 11/98Proposals for Funding should consider the following issues:
- I. How many students and teachers are involved in your project?
- II. Do you have other funding sources who are offering matching funds?
- III. What are the curriculum goals?
- IV. If Equipment is involved...
- Have you addressed security issues, alarms, lockdowns, etc.?
- Have you acquired the necessary training to operate and maintain the equipment?
- Have you included training in your personal or departmental staff development goals? How so?
- How do you plan on sustaining the equipment?
- V. How do you plan on sustaining the program?
[ Title VII grants | What Should I Know About ED Grants? | Educational Statistics | LAUSD Grants Assistance | LAEP grants links | California Dept. Ed Grants | School Technology Funding Directory | Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance | The Grantsmanship Center | U.S. Dept. Education ]